Monday, October 31, 2011

A New Garden Sculpture


I am having a lot of fun with my new plasma cutter and welder. Although I have done a lot of sculpture in the past, the steel work was fabricated from my designs. Most of my work was in concrete, wood, found objects or fiberglass.

My welding skills have a long way to go, but I'm already beginning to get comfortable with it.

I am doing a series of garden sculptures as well as table top and free standing pieces for indoors.

The garden pieces are modern, free form and organic.

What a blast!

1 comment:

Garden sculptures said...

I access is a enormous time with tea servings and so i was considering something like 'Tea Time' or 'Time for Tea' .. then i regarded i could make that as "X 4 T' but not sure if anyone would get it, or even if i like it.