Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Back to the Modern World

It's been a while since I have posted anything here. I spent another wonderful summer at my cabin/studio in northern New York. I have six acres in a somewhat remote area north of Syracuse. It served as a weekend getaway when we lived in New York, but now that we are in Florida it is our summer retreat. Deb did some painting, but I spent the summer doing building projects and working with my son. We did make it to the Everson to see the Roth exhibit, which exceeded our expectations. Had hoped to make it to Munson Williams Proctor for the Impressionist show, but after Deb was injured we ran out of time. Anyway we are back in Florida now. I am building a studio building in our backyard. I'll post pictures here soon, and will get back to doing some painting and sculpting.

No comments: